Saturday 31 August 2013

New hair and Topshop purchase!

I’m so sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, I had such a hectic day! Straight after work I went to get my hair cut, then went out for some drinks (I went crazy on the apple juice – woop woop) and then to dinner! And I didn't get back until around half 10, and then Sam’s younger brother and sister came over to stay the night, so I literally had zero time. But enough with my life story… I've got a (sort of) fringe!

Yep, I went for it and got the chop – eeeeeek.

I brought in this picture to show my hairdresser what I wanted (love Alexa Chung too much):


And I came out with this:

What do you guys think?

I have to admit yesterday I was like “OH MY GOOOOOD” because the way my hairdresser styled it just wasn't ‘me’. I asked for it to be quite messy but she curled it a bit too neatly, and left the fringe to its own devices so it was all over the shop. Flicking, frizzing and generally trying to ruin my life.

But this morning I tamed it and straightened it a bit and now I’m super happy with it!



I love how thick my hair looks after it’s been cut and I’m glad the fringe is quite thick too, although next time I think I want it even thicker ha ha, and I'd also have liked it a bit more 'fringey', but I might go back and get it touched up a bit. I’m so picky with hair though and going to the hairdressers terrifies me slightly, as I've had a couple of horrific haircuts that have scarred me for life ha ha. So this was definitely a successful trip for me!


I’m also LOVING the chunky chain necklace I'm wearing at the moment. I bought it from Topshop the other day for £14 and I think it was totally worth the pennies. I love, love, love how it’s a mixed metal look as it’s so versatile to wear, and I basically haven’t taken it off since I got it ha ha. As it’s actually made of plastic (not metal) it’s so lightweight! Which is great when you’re already carrying some extra weight around with you ha ha.

Anyway, let me know what you think of my brand new, shiny (sort of, it’s quite dry ha ha) hair! I hope you guys like it :-)

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love your hair!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!! I'll definitely give you a follow :) xx you can find me on bloglovin here: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10299128/pretty-messy-madness

      Delete