Friday 16 August 2013

Zara Baby Wishlist



As promised from yesterday here is my Zara baby wishlist!

And OH MY GOD I am going to need a stern talking to from someone to stop me buying absolutely EVERYTHING! 

As you'd probably expect from Zara their baby collection is not the cheapest, but with the amazing-ness of it all I think I might have to treat myself to a few things ha ha. 

I narrowed down my Newborn wishlist to the above four items, but I have to say I think I prefer Zara's 3-36month collection to their Newborn stuff. But I do love these four items - they look so vintage and cute!

Zara Newborn Wishlist: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4



This is where it really got tough to narrow down my wishlist to only a few items... Zara's 3-36month collection! 

And Mum, if you're reading this - feel free to buy me the whole lot for Christmas... :-)

I trawled through their 11 different sections, including one called 'Jogging' which is too funny! I don't plan on forcing my baby to go jogging, I'd be happy with the classic toddler zombie walk to be honest ha ha. But ooooooh they have so many amazing things!

I became so blinded by the beauty of it all that I convinced myself £17.99 for the leather boots she'll probably grow out of after a week are totally worth the money? Can someone sane please tell me if they are or not? Ha ha. But I just LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

I love that most of the 3-36month collection is stuff I would genuinely wear myself, and I'm dreaming up matching outfits for me and baby right now!

Zara 3-36month Wishlist: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment: