Tuesday 13 August 2013

Bump Update: Week 22




I thought I'd do a 'Mummy Tummy Tuesday' post every Tuesday (obviously ha ha) to first of all blog about all things bump! And then once my little munchkin's here it will change to mummy tummy issues and how I (hopefully) get back to my original weight.

One of my favourite pregnancy/mummy bloggers Anna Saccone did a weekly questionnaire when she was pregnant with her little girl Emilia and I thought it would be really fun to do the same thing! 




I really wanted to start doing this earlier on in my pregnancy, but I didn't want to start this blog until I had LOADS of ideas, so it's only just come about now! But better late than never :-)



How far along? 22 weeks and 1 day! 
Total weight gain: I never used to weight myself and I don't actually own any scales ha ha, they make me nervous!! But at my first midwife appointment when I was 12/13 weeks she weighed me and I was 9 or 9 and a half stone I think? So I'll let you know when they next weigh me ha ha. 
Maternity clothes?  I still fit into size 8/10 dresses (I was size 8 pre-pregnancy) and stretchy size 8 shorts haha! But I have invested in some maternity jeans and plan to get some maternity tops and bras soon!!
Stretch marks?  None so far... Hopefully I haven't just jinxed myself ha ha!
    Sleep: Until about 3 days ago my sleep pattern had gone back to normal and I was actually getting about 8 hours sleep a night which was AMAZING! But these last few days I think bubba has moved onto my bladder and I wake up about 3 times a night to wee ha ha.
Best moment this week: I've felt bubba kick for the last few weeks now, but these last couple of days she's done MASSIVE ones and I've actually seen my belly move from the power of them which is crazy! Love it ha ha.
Miss anything? My favourite food ever is dippy eggs, and you're not supposed to eat runny eggs when you're pregnant :-( so I miss them A LOT ha ha. But that's all really :-)
Food cravings: None!! I really want some though ha ha.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Yessss! I had the WORST morning sickness and I still get it now :-( is that unheard of?! Please let me know if you get it this far into pregnancy too ha ha! But the smell of coffee makes me feel really sick, and chicken used to make me sick but I can handle breaded chicken now ha ha. I can't think of anything else specific... The thought of vodka and red wine! Ha ha.
Gender: Girl!! :-D
Labour signs: Noooo!
Symptoms: Growing belly!! It's grown so much the last few weeks. And I've just started to get back ache which sucks 'cause I live at the top of a really big hill ha ha. And the standard pregnancy spots! Oh and weeing non-stop :-) I feel so sexy ha ha.
Belly button in or out?  In! Is it meant to pop out? Freakyyyy.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy most of the time!! But yesterday my sickness came back after I hadn't had it for a few weeks so I thought it had gone from my life, so I was a bit moody yesterday ha ha.
Looking forward to: Meeting Sam's younger sister for the first time this week!! She lives in England and hasn't come over here for over a year so I haven't met her yet :-)

I'll be doing this every Tuesday from now on so check back then if you like reading it :-) I think it's really fun to do and I can actually keep track of my pregnancy now which is really nice! And take pics of bump :-)

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment