Thursday 15 August 2013

From Bridget Jones Pants to EVEN SCARIER Bridget Jones Pants



Back in my pre-pregnancy days (it seems so long ago!) I was OBBSESSED with my £4 Primark suck-in pants / Bridget Jones pants / fat pants – or whatever you wanna call them. They may not be the sexiest looking underwear in the world but they held in my hips like no other, and I really hate my hips!

Now that I’m pregnant my hips have only expanded in size, and whilst I don’t want to suck in my little bump, I do still want to smooth out the hip zone. So I purchased this scary looking naked dress:


It was £28 from Asos  for what they call a “Seamfree Dress With Support”, which I thought was a bit expensive. But I really have no other experience in naked dresses so this might be a bargain? When it arrived I bravely tried it on, but unfortunately my bump is too small at the moment so there was a load of saggy material hanging around my tummy ha ha. But it definitely made my hips look not exactly smaller, but smoother! Less lumpy.

At the same time I also purchased this “Belly Band With Support” for £12 from Asos, which is supposed to make the “Perfect Bump”. Not to brag but I think my bumps actually quite nice looking ha ha, it’s pretty small and nicely rounded. But there’s always room for improvement! :-) and I thought this would also help out the hips.


This one does fit me already – hurray! And it definitely makes my hips look smoother, like the naked dress did. However I can’t quite figure out how to do it? I think you're supposed to wear it over your jeans when you can no longer do the zip up ha ha, to cover that area, but Asos only sold this in nude and black which are more underwear colours?

It might be because my bump’s still quite small but it goes all the way down over my bum, and I don’t think that’s normal? But the nice lady in the Asos picture is wearing it on top of all of her clothes (even her top) so I’m definitely not trusting her.

My plan is to wear one of these bad boys when I’m wearing a tight dress, because I’m loving midi dresses at the moment! So you’ll be pleased to know my love affair with Bridget Jones style pants can continue, wahoo!

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment