Wednesday 14 August 2013

Spring/Summer 2013 Top Three Trends Review



From graphic prints to oriental styling this year's Spring/Summer trends have definitely been memorable, and I have been absolutely in love with some. It was really tough to pick my top three, but here they are.

Monochrome




I absolutely love this trend, as it's so easy to put a monochrome outfit together and it's such a classic look.

As Coco Chanel said: "Women think of all colours except the absence of colour. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony."

I think it's easy to adapt monochrome outfits to suit your own style and it's hard to go wrong with only two colours!

 90's Comeback


 Being a 90's kid I can't explain how much I love, love, love this trend being back in my life! It brings back so many memories and makes me so happy ha ha.

I think it's so fun and easy to put a 90's outfit together, and as long as the trend doesn't go overboard and those HUGE cord flares with chains don't make a comeback then I think it's amazing, and should not end when summer does.

Aw it makes me all nostalgic!


60's Style

It was tough choice between Graphic and 60's for my final favourite trend and I'm a huge fan of both, but I just love all the 60's fashion. I know with the 90's trend being in my top three as well I look like I'm living in the past ha ha, but who doesn't love a bit of vintage?

From the high necks, to the hairstyles, to the AMAZING sunglasses - I don't think there's anything about the 60's trend I don't love. I honestly could buy every single pair of 60's sunnies anyone ever made! 

It's such a fun style, and so summery with all the bright colours. And who doesn't love a bit of back-combing?

Let me know which were your favourite Spring/Summer 2013 trends. Lets enjoy them as much as we can in the remaining few weeks of summer!

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much! :-)
    I just followed you on Bloglovin, just checked out your blog and it's great :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.;)
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Visit me on
    circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

    ReplyDelete