Saturday 24 August 2013

Back To Work/ School Outfit Ideas

Whether we like it or not the reality that summer is coming to end is upon us, and soon everyone will be back to school/ college/ university/ work after having a lovely summer holiday. So how can we cheer ourselves up?

With a brand new back to work/school wardrobe. Wahoo!

So here are some ideas of how to work the smart casual look this autumn/winter.

Tops

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Trousers & Skirts

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Dresses

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Shoes


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Accessories 


1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I think it's pretty dangerous looking at all of these when I got paid yesterday ha ha! There are definitely some must-have items here for me. Oooohhhh I love shopping too much ha ha.

Hope you like these as much as I do!

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Luckily the black leather pants are not available in my size...!!! They are gorgeous...

    And I would take all the tops too. Thank you! :)

    xoxo, Eszter
    http://kukolina.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha luckily I can't fit into them at the minute! They're gorgeous but so expensive!! xx

      Delete