Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bump Update: Week 24


I took these pictures this morning before I went to the water park for Sam's younger brother's birthday, so sorry for the bikini and barely any make-up look ha ha! But I was in a bit of a rush :-)


For some reason I feel like my bump looks smaller in this week's pictures than in last weeks's! But in real life (lol) I feel like it's grown! Ca-razy shenanigans! Ha ha.


How far along? 24 weeks and 1 day! 
Total weight gain: Even though I definitely feel like bump's grown and I'm getting more uncomfortable (anyone who's 40 weeks pregnant please don't kill me for saying that already ha ha) I don't think it's as drastic as the growth from week 22 to week 23! Although I read that baby's about to have a growth spurt, so I could be a whale in next week's update ha ha!
Maternity clothes? No new stuff! I'm waiting 'till I'm back in England in SIX DAYS - woop woop - before I purchase any other clothes :-)
    Sleep: Hmmm mixed reviews!! I've been sleeping much better than last week, but stomach acid, the heat, and my weak-ass bladder has kept me up a few nights! But much better overall :-)
Best moment this week: OH MY GOD HAVING A DAY OFF WORK. Praise the Lord! I finished my ten day stretch working (HORRID) on Friday, so having the weekend, Monday and today off has been amaaaaaazing. Dreading the 7am alarm tomorrow though ha ha.
Food cravings: None I don't think! I love ice lollies at the moment and I find it difficult to have one and stop ha ha! But I think that's just because it's so hot here. But my appetite is still gone at the moment so I'm not eating loads, not sure why.
Anything making you queasy or sick? It's more the thought of certain foods than smells that make me feel queasy now. Just thinking of having one sip of tea makes me want to throw up ha ha! And I used to love tea - booooo. Also the thought of chicken and alcohol makes me feel ill, as it has done for the last few weeks.
Gender: Bubba girl!
Labour signs: No ha.
Symptoms: Feeling too full to eat all the time, sore nose (who knows), a bit moody ha ha and stomach acid BIG TIME. Those are the main ones this week :-)
Belly button in or out? Still a weird levelly!! I think it's about to pop out any day now. I'm still fascinated by it and staring at it all the time ha ha, it's so freaky!
Happy or moody most of the time: Bit moody this week ha ha. I think the lack of sleep got to me and I've been a bit homesick! But yesterday I laughed more than I have in ages so still a happy chappy :-) and I love going into bubba's room and looking at all the little clothes when I feel a bit down! Can't wait for her to be here :-)
Looking forward to: Finishing work on Sunday and knowing I don't have to go back for two whole weeks! Can I get a woop woop?!

I love writing these updates so much, and I think they'll be so nice to look back at! I also love reading them, so link to yours in the comments if you do them too, and I'll definitely have a nose :-)

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment