Wednesday 21 August 2013

Shoe Shopping: Topshop & Mothercare


So me and bump went shopping today :-D ha ha

I managed to persuade Sam to go to town after work to see if there was anything new in the shops for bump, and me and bubba ended up both getting some new shoes! It's like we're besties already ;-)


I absolutely love the little baby booties!! They were from Mothercare and cost £8, but I can't find them on the Mothercare website to link for you guys for some reason. I think £8 is a bit expensive, but I just love them!

They're so cosy and they're all fluffy inside for extra warmth :-) and the little pink cheeks and ears are so cute! Because she'll be born in December these should keep her tootsies nice and warm! Totally worth £8!

(Until she kicks them off the first time she ever wears them and they're lost forever ha ha)


(little 'n' large!)

Oohhhh and the shoes for me are sooo beautiful!!! I can't stop staring at them ha ha. I first spotted these bad boys about a week ago but I resisted the urge to buy them, but I wasn't strong enough today!

They're from Topshop and cost £32, which I don't think is too bad for Topshop. I love the T-Bar and I actually ordered some similar black ones from Asos the other day (I'll do a blog on my many Asos purchases when I get them) so I'm kinda obsessed with the T-Bar at the moment!

I also LOVE the colour. I think red is going to be everywhere next season so I'm sure I'll want to wear them all the time :-D and I'm already planning my outfits! They'll look so great with a cute girly dress, or some leather leggings and a t-shirt! I think you can do a lot with them, even if they are bright red :-) ha ha.


I can't wait to do Mummy and daughter shopping for real now, it's going to be so fun!

Let me know what you think of the shoes, hope you like them!

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment