Friday 23 August 2013

Autumn/Winter 2013 Trends: Dusty Pink


As much as I love summer and constantly want it to be boiling hot, tanning weather, I actually secretly prefer winter!

Rain and wind are horrible, but feeling cold and snuggling up in a onesie and a blanket watching X Factor is just amazing! And Christmas is my FAVOURITE time of the year. Everyone's happy and excited and it's all so magical :-) but one of the main reasons I love winter so much is the fashion.

Big, knitted scarves, thick mittens, fur coats, chunky boots and loads of layers - it makes me SO EXCITED ha ha. So I thought I'd do a couple of blog posts on my wish lists for the autumn/winter 2013 trends I'm most excited for. Starting with... dusty pink!

This is one of the trends I'm loving the most as I'm a girly girl at heart, so anything pink gets me excited! And dusty pink is sooo beautiful. It's not too in your face and reminds me of the 50s for some reason! I think it looks lovely in lots of different textures, and it's an easy colour to work with. So here's my dusty pink wish list... so far! I'm sure I'll be adding to it ha ha.



I absolutely LOVE the Topshop Vinyl Pencil Skirt, but I'll definitely have to wait until I've birthed the bubba before I can fit in it ha ha. But its AMAZING! My favourite on the list.

I'm loving camis at the moment as well so this one from River Island is my close second favourite :-)

I'm still on the hunt for a dusty pink (fake) fur scarf/ stole, and either a jumper or a jacket! I can picture exactly what I want in my head, and now I just need to find it ha ha.

Let me know what you think of the dusty pink trend, and I'll be back with another wishlist in the very near future!

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I like the pencil skirt but I might even like it more in black.
    I have never owned anything dusty pink. Maybe nail polish. I wonder how it would look on me... You have made me curious now! :P

    xoxo, Eszter
    http://kukolina.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I love it!!! I never normally own pink things despite being a big fan of the colour, but dusty pink is lovely :-) xx

      Delete