Sunday 18 August 2013

Hairspriration


I'm so bored of my hair at the moment - it feels dull, dry and desperately in-need of a cut! I know I want a change, but I'm just not sure what change that is ha ha. So in-need of some inspiration I started looking at the Fall/Winter 2013 hair trends and found some that I love.

The side plait, low pony, low bun and tucked in styles all look amazing, and I'll definitely be trying them out! But they're more hairstyles, rather than cuts.

Another big trend seems to be wet-look shine, but I think it's a bit too out there for me ha ha


(Prada F/W 2013)

However one hairstyle/cut that kept re-appearing that really did catch my eye was the fringe!


Alexa Chung has always been a huge hairspiration to me, as I love her effortless look. And I have previously sported her ombre style, her overgrown bob cut, and a fringe (stalker). However I've always gone for a block fringe, rather than the more choppy Alexa Chung style. And it's always looked so bad ha ha.


Arghhh I love her hair so much!!! Ha ha.

So I think I've decided I AM going to try out a fringe like this (almost definitely, maybe, probably), however it also makes me want to go back to ombre as well. But that's been so overdone I really don't need to go down that route again... step away from the ombre hair kits Ellen...

So what should I do with my colour?! A darker blonde? A white blonde? Stay the same? Please let me know!!!


(this my lame-o hair at the moment)

And I'll let you know if/when I make the fringe chop!! Wish me luck!

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love the Emilo Pucci hair so much!

    http://ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do as well!! I think it's actually a clip in fringe but it's similar to what I want for real :-)

      Delete