Tuesday 20 August 2013

Bump Update: Week 23



I've been sooo looking forward to doing this week's Bump Update because I feel like loads more has happened this week than previous weeks, so I couldn't wait to blog about it all :-)


When I compare these pictures to last week's bump update I can see how much my bump has grown in just a week! It's mental-ness!

P.s sorry about the really nice bin next to me ha ha!


How far along? 23 weeks and 1 day! 
Total weight gain: Like you guys know I don't actually own scales ha ha, so I won't know this answer unless the midwife weighs/measures me, but you can see my bump has grown SO MUCH! It's crazy haha. Bubba's definitely had a growth spurt this last week and I'm loving it! I actually look pregnant now rather than the awkward stage when people can't really tell ha ha.
Maternity clothes? I'm going back to Bournemouth (in the South of England) where my mamma, dad and brother all live in around 2 weeks - MASSIVE YAY. Literally can't wait! So I ordered a few bits online to my Mum and Dad's house ready for when I arrive :-) I mostly got tops in a bigger size than normal, and one pair of maternity leather-look leggings I think - literally can't WAIT for those! But I'll do a haul when I'm back and show you all :-)
    Sleep: Urgh don't even talk to me about sleep ha ha. It's sooo hot here at the moment so I'm stupidly uncomfortable at night. Plus needing to wee a million times a night, having a growing bump, and the fact I'm in the middle of working 10 days straight (currently on day 7 and dying), I'm sooo desperate to have a lie-in. But only 3 more days to go until I get one... please hurry up... ha ha.
Best moment this week: Hmmmm my best moment this week was probably when Sam drew me this really cute picture of me, him and our future bubba and put it under the toilet door when I was in there hahaha. It was so cute and funny!
Food cravings: None at all, and I've pretty much gone off food!! I don't know if it's because baby is squashing my stomach but I just haven't been that hungry this week. Normally I want to stuff my face all day long ha ha!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still chicken, unless it has breadcrumbs on! Ha ha. The smell of coffee is disgusting and the thought of drinking red wine makes me feel soooo ill, but I have no idea why!
Gender: Girlyyyy :-D woop woop!
Labour signs: No thank you :-)
Symptoms: Massive belly! And I've been having the most vivid but freakishly weird dreams ever! Last night I dreampt that I had a really bad nose bleed at work but I wasn't allowed to go home hahaha but it was really morbid and grose! Freaked me out ha ha. I've actually been having small nosebleeds all the way through pregnancy (and a constant cold) which might explain the dream!! And bleeding gums which is horrible. Ermmm... many, many wees ha ha. Loads of really attractive things HA. Poor Sam!! 
Belly button in or out? Oh my God it's sooo wierd! I don't have an inny or an outy - it's sort of levelled out to blend in with the rest of my skin hahaha. I've got a levelly! It's one of those things I really don't wanna look at but I can't help it - I'm constantly staring at it!
Happy or moody most of the time: I've been stressed at work! But overall super happy! I even had a FUN Morrisons shop today which never happens, it's my worst thing to do ha ha.
Looking forward to: Having the weekend off in 3 days time!! I hardly ever get a whole weekend off work, but I booked this one off because Sam's younger brother and sister are staying with us :-) so if anyone has any ideas of how to entertain a 14 year old and almost 13 year old then please let me know!! Ha ha.

I hope you enjoyed reading this because I'm really loving writing them! :-) let me know if you did or not!

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!!
    How did the weekend work out with the mini teenagers?

    xoxo, Eszter
    http://kukolina.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much! I'm starting to feel a bit whale-like ha ha. We had one trip to A&E for an ear infection and lots of playstation... so well? Ha ha xx

    ReplyDelete