Thursday 29 August 2013

Throw Back Thursday: Budget Holidays



I was flicking through old pictures on my phone looking for inspiration for a Throw Back Thursday image, when I stumbled across my holiday snaps from Cornwall.


I went to Trevone in Cornwall, near to Padstow, with my friends two summers ago and it was one of the funnest holidays I've ever had, despite it being on the cheaper side of life.

There was about 20 of us and we had so much fun - playing on the beach, swimming in the sea, cooking food together, having some cheeky bevvys and shopping for sunglasses and jewellery!

You definitely don’t need loads of money to have a good time, and I would recommend a holiday to Cornwall to anyone. Just grab a tent, some wellies and a bikini and you’re good to go for a week!


This year me and Sam’s summer holiday is going to England for two weeks, with money-saving in mind! It’s crazy that the smallest person ever is going to need SO MUCH STUFF. But she’s related to me so what do I expect ha ha. But with our little, expensive bean arriving in four short months we have to do everything on the cheap, so England it is.

I actually don’t mind this at all though, as I LOVE England, and there’s so much loveliness there that people don’t always realise.

I think cities can be just as stunning as beaches and forests - with the bright lights, tall buildings and inspiring fashion everywhere, so I'm mega excited to be spending half our time in London with Sam’s family, and then back to my hometown of Bournemouth for the other half! MASSIVE YAY.

I know I'm biased because my friends, family and dog (lol, she’s my first baby) are all there and I’m a homesick thing at the best of times, but I honestly LOVE Bournemouth so much! It’s got everything you need close-by – beautiful beaches, the New Forest, decent shops, good nightlife, and it’s a pretty safe place. What more do you need in life?

So I think this could definitely be one of the best holidays ever :-)

Hawaii can suck it… Ha ha.

Let me know where your favourite budget holiday destination is!

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment