Monday 12 August 2013

Welcome To My World

After sitting on my bed and staring at a blank page for about 20 minutes trying to decide how to start this VERY IMPORTANT first blog post... I still don't know ha ha. So hiiiiii :-)

Thank you SO much for reading this!!!! Shall I start with who the hell I am?


In a nutshell... I'm Ellen, I'm 22 years old and today I am 22 weeks pregnant!


(I'm actually 20 weeks preg in the pic, ha ha)

I'm from the lovely and sunny Bournemouth in England, but just over a year ago (TIME FLIES) I moved to Gibraltar. Which is a teeny tiny country at the bottom of Spain, and it's been awesome so far!

After finishing studying Event Management at uni and deciding I didn't want to be an Event Manager (classic me), I didn't have a clueeee what I did want to do with my life. So I distracted myself with a holiday to Gibraltar (armed with only 4 days worth of clothes) and never left ha ha. I somehow got myself a job in marketing (ohh la la) and fell in love with the boy who sat opposite me! :-)


(this is him.. Sam! On a boat)

I had to stalk him for a bit but I rose to the challenge and somehow managed to get him to like me back, after I wore some super tight leather leggings and made a chicken out of a napkin! Such a smooth mover...

We fell in love pretty quickly and decided to move in together, into a bit of a rubbish flat in a Spanish town next to the border of Gibraltar, but it was still amazing and loads of fun! After living there for a bit we found out some scary but exciting news...  

 We're having a little bubba girl :-) yay! So excited!


(in the scan pics she reminds me of a cuter version of those little alien toys you used to get in eggs?? ha ha ha if anyone remembers them)

So we've now moved into an amazing flat in Gibraltar, which I love soooo much. I can see Morocco out the window!! And we're getting ready for our little munchkin to enter the world!

I decided to start this blog because when I found out I was pregnant I had no clue about ANYTHING! I didn't know if it was normal to want to sleep 24/7, cry  my eyes out watching 'Run Fatboy Run' and throw up at the sight of any food ever. Bleugh.

 I did some Googling but I found a lot of advice was aimed at older, married couples. I did find a couple of amazing blogs, who I'll link at the bottom of this, but I thought there just wasn't enough out there for younger mummy to be's who still have normal interests like fashion and beauty. So here I am!

Just because I'm pregnant / a mummy (soon, eeeeek) I don't want to give up on some of my biggest loves. So I thought I'd create this blog to discuss all things baby, beauty and fashion, in one big pretty mess!

I hope this introduction post wasn't too boring and I promise I'll be more interesting from now on ha ha.

See you soon!! 
xx

My fave mummy/pregnancy related blogs:


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment