Sunday 1 September 2013

Adios Summer - Hola Autumn!

I seriously can't believe it's September ALREADY! Where the fudgecake has this year gone?!

As much as I love Autumn, or in other words layering, chunky clothes and Christmas approaching, I thought I'd look back at my Summer in pictures, because my life has changed sooo much in this one season!



I started the summer off by moving to Spain with Sam, which was awesome! This was my new walk to work :-) PALM TREES!


Two of my best friends, Joanna and Amy, came to visit from England for a long weekend not long after we moved in, which was sooooo fun! Me and Joanna got matching tattoos ha ha and we all did some sunbathing, partying and general naughty antics.


Me and Sam had some holiday fun too, going to Madrid for a week and getting some sunbathing time in Duquesa (near Marbella).


Then we got the best news ever, that there was a little bean in my belly :-) and our lives changed completely!


Not long after we found out I visited home for a week, and got to have some English summer fun with my family and see my baby (my dog) ha ha. I managed to have some fun times with the best friends I could ever have as well (MISS MY HOMIES TOO MUCH) but it was still a secret that I was pregnant and I was sooo poorly and tired that I didn't really see them as much as I wanted. But now you guys know why ha ha. How many excuses can one girl make for not drinking?! Ha ha.


Then me and Sam moved across the border from Spain to Gibraltar - woop woop! I love this flat sooo much and we can see three different countries from our balcony - Gibraltar (obvs), Spain and Africa! Mental times.


My brother, Joe and his girlfriend, Anna came to visit which was sooo nice! And we've had lots of family fun with Sam's fam too. How much of a babe is Sam's nephew, Noah - love him!


I've managed to squeeze in some tanning time when I can ;-)


And we got to see DOLPHINS! Ahhhhhh love them. They're amazing!

I just think it's so crazy to think that in one season I've gone from a care-free crazy kid, living for the weekend and planning holidays and festivals, to a mamma-to-be living for the next midwife appointment and planning for my due date! But I couldn't be happier :-)

I love Sam, my bump and my life soo much at the minute and I wouldn't change a thing!

Let me know what your highlight of Summer has been! :-)

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment