Thursday 12 September 2013

Throw Back Thursday: My First Christmas

I'm so sorry I haven't done a post for a few days, I've been soooo busy. I'll fill you in on everything I've been up to (and might do a double post today - crazzzzzy) but first it's time for Throw Back Thursday!

If you're a regular reader (thank you ever so muchly) you'll know that I'm back in my hometown of Bournemouth at the moment for a cheeky holiday, and when I came back my Mum had put up a huge board full of baby photos. So I'm planning on using lots of them for future Throw Back Thursdays, stating with this one.


Spot the baby! Ha ha.

It might sound crazy because I know it's only September but I am soooo excited for Christmas!

This photo is of me on my first Christmas and I can't WAIT for bubba to have her first Christmas this year (if she comes on time ha ha - my due date is December 16th! Eeeeek). I'm already planning the festive outfits I want to put her in and what presents to get her. But really... what do you get for a week old baby?! 

Christmas is such a homely and magical time and it's still my favourite day of the year, even if I am 22! But it's even better when you're younger, and the smaller you are the bigger your presents are. Like everyone else I'm sure, me and my younger brother would both be desperate to have the biggest present ha ha and even if one of us was given an empty box, but the BIGGEST box, I think we still would have used it as bragging rights!

I'm definitely planning on using my first few weeks of maternity leave on festive fun - getting the Christmas tree and decorations up (if I can wait until then anyway, I'll probably have them up on November 1st ha ha) and getting bubba's stocking ready as well as all the tree presents. And when I say decorations I mean DECORATIONS. I think I might go a bit nuts ha ha.

My Mum, Dad and brother are all coming out over Christmas and hopefully bubba's birth, so it will be proper family time this year and I just CAN NOT WAIT.

And FYI if you're as excited as I am... there's only 103 days, 9 hours, 32 minutes and 54 seconds to go :-D

I promise I won't be so rubbish at blogging ever again, and keep your eyes peeled for another post later on today :-)

See you (very) soon!!
xx


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment