Friday 13 September 2013

My Surprise Baby Shower


 On Tuesday me and Sam went shopping in Southampton to get bubba some bits and were then planning on going to the cinema. Or so I thought ha ha. When we came back from shopping my friends were all hiding in my conservatory to throw me a surprise baby shower! It was amazing!


I literally had NO idea it was going to happen and can't believe that Sam, my Mum, Dad and brother were all in on it too ha ha. It was such a nice surprise and I'm so happy I got to have a baby shower, as I was worried I wouldn't as I was only home for a short time.

The girls planned it sooo well and got me such lovely presents.



They were so generous and there was a lot to open, including lots of lovely baby clothes, some cute baby booties, a very handy bag of goodies (mainly nipple pads and cream ha ha - sexy) to take to the hospital with me, an amazing little bracelet for baby to wear, a clay mould to imprint baby's handprints and footprints which is so cool, a book of messages to baby from all the girls, a babygrow that the girls all signed with messages which is so lovely, and a cake made out of nappies and scratch mittens which is so impressive!

Everyone put so much thought and effort into the gifts and I can't thank them enough :-) love my babes!


They also got me a lovely necklace and some socks that say "Bestest Mummy Ever" ha ha, love it! So I didn't feel left out he he.

We played the BEST party games - pass the parcel, guess the baby (where everyone brought a baby photo and we had to guess who was who), a celebrity baby name quiz and my favourite - pin the sperm on the egg! Ha ha. And I'm pleased to say I lost them all - standard! I'm no wiser in almost motherhood ha ha.


It was SUCH a good evening and I feel so lucky to have such lovely friends :-) and I'll make sure bubba knows what amazing aunties she has when she pops out!

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Good to know about this baby shower and hope you had good time. Last month, I arranged my nephew’s birthday party at one of finest New York venues. Booked this venue from internet and it was grand one. Enjoyed this party very much.

    ReplyDelete