Tuesday 3 September 2013

Bump Update: Week 25



I'm sorry for my disgusting face ha ha, it's 10pm at night and I can't be pooped to do my make up properly, so here is my hideousness on the internet for everyone to see ha ha!


I'm also sorry for the mess surrounding me ha ha! Me and Sam are living out of suitcases while we're back in England :-) we flew to London from Gibraltar last night and I'm sooo happy to be back! This is in Sam's sister's room where we're crashing for the next couple of nights, before we go to Bournemouth - my hometown! Wahoooo.


How far along? 25 weeks and 1 day! 
Total weight gain: I'm pretty sure my bump's grown since last week!! I'm starting to feel like a beach whale, and huffing and puffing when I bend down ha ha! And I feel like it's about to grow more as well - it feels all tight like it's about to pop!
Maternity clothes? I'm wearing maternity jeans here! I've worn them all of today and they're soooo amazing! They look like normal jeans and they're mega comfy :-) I think I'll wear them even when I'm not pregnant ha ha. I got them from Asos a few months ago and I can't find them on their website anymore, but I also got these ones (if you're interested) which are now in the sale! God dammit ha ha.
    Sleep: OH MY GOD I SLEPT SO GOOD LAST NIGHT! I can't explain how amazing it was not to wake up to an alarm. It was the first time in over a month! As we're back in England now (WAHOOOO) I got to sleep with a proper duvet which I love more than anything! It's so cosy and lovely :-) I can't wait to go back to bed again tonight ha ha.
Best moment this week: Touching down in London town! I've missed England sooo much and I'm so, so, so happy to be back! Even if it is only for two weeks :-)
Food cravings: Still zero! Apart from loving ice-cream (even here, so I can't use the heat as an excuse ha ha). But it's not like I NEED to have it, I just wouldn't turn it down ha ha. And I could easily eat 10 in a row... :-D
Anything making you queasy or sick? Same old really! Tea and coffee is still a big no. And chicken, as per! They're the main ones that I can't stand the thought of!
Gender: Girllyyyyy. It better be anyway after the amount of pink me and Sam bought in Primark today ha ha! I think we left the baby girl section empty!
Labour signs: No.
Symptoms: My sickness has come back this week :-( which sucks! Yesterday it was one of the worst it's been the whole pregnancy, and I was sick on the plane which was horrible! 
Belly button in or out? I'm pretty sure it's about to pop to become an outy any day now! But for now it's still a weird levelly, and I think you can see it a bit in the pictures ha ha. Freaaaaaky!
Happy or moody most of the time: HAPPY CHAPPY :-) I'm just so glad to be back home and having two weeks off work with Sam! What's there to be moody about? :-)
Looking forward to: SO MUCH! Me and Sam are going to London shopping tomorrow which is my favourite thing ever! And we're also having lunch with my cousin and his wife and I can't wait to see them :-) and then Thursday seeing my family and friends back in Bournemouth - eeeeee it's gonna be a great few days!

Sorry this bump update's going up a bit late in the day, but it's been a hectic one! I'll be more punctual next week ha ha I promise :-)

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment