Friday 28 February 2014

3 Months Of Eva Bambina

Yesterday Eva turned 3 months old which is a big-ish milestone because this is supposedly where the real fun starts to start... ha ha. So here's a look back at her newborn stage in pictures! She was so teeny tiny, sob sob.


And this is my little munchkin on her 3 month birthday, when she finally got the hang of tummy time! Wahoooo, you go Glen Coco!


Look at the chub on those cheeks ha ha, I just wanna smoosh them!

I think I'll do another one of these when she's 6 months old. I don't know what it is about babies but everything seems to be all about the 'three'... three trimesters when you're pregnant, baby clothes sizes change every three months, yada yada. So I feel like 6 months is the next good time to see how much she's grown! She changes so much every day it's crazy :-)

See you soon!!
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment